With a compact versatile design, the Inno Stage Smokeless Firepit is one of the smallest top-performing fire pits. It also runs on wood pellets which makes it an eco-friendly choice given many pellets are made from biomass.
- Inno Stage smokeless fire pit features
- The bottom line
- Frequently Asked Questions
Inno Stage smokeless fire pit features
Inno Stage Smokeless Firepit is a portable fire pit first. It’s recommended for camp, relaxing evenings at the beach, or a weekend away at the cabin. This is not a fire pit made for home use as most users agree its small size first serves portability.
Secondly, the fire pit is smokeless. It burns with an attractive spark-free flame with almost no smoke at all. This means the fire pit is among the most versatile when it comes to short trips to the beach or short hikes where you don’t smell of smoke when you return.
Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pits are based on a very efficient design with plenty of vents. This means the fire starts quickly and that the steel cools down quickly ready to be packed in the travel bag it comes with. Here are its main qualities as assessed by users.
- 🔥Patented double wall design of fire pit bowl- efficient hotness without smoke🔥Maximizes airflow and burning process producing less smoke and more flame; Bottom vent holes allow oxygen while the double walls warm it. No more smoky clothes or holes in fabrics from sparks.
- 🔥Practical two-tier structure with specially added handle for campfire🔥This patio firepit is very easy to set up , just put 2 parts together. Portable handles make it possible to shake ash to keep air through. Easy to lift it up and attempt to dump the ash by bottom underlying tray when it cold.
- 🔥Fire pit is built from solid 304 stainless steel with pretty shape🔥 Which is high temperature resistance and antirust, more affordable than other regular steel or 430 stainless steel. Awesome looking & long lasting, safe and durable use for years.
1. A smokeless fire pit that runs in wood pellets
Wood pellets are a convenient fuel as its made from leftover wood or biomass. Leftover wood is what remains from the furniture industry or from other industries that process raw wood. Biomass is a process type of fuel made from plants.
This means the Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pit is one of the most eco-friendly smokeless fire pits on the market. It also means you don’t have to carry logs with you whenever you plan to make a small smokeless campfire.
A few pounds of pellets are sufficient to power at least 30 minutes of continuous fire burning. You can consider bringing a full bag of wood pellets if you plan to heat up by the fire for more than a couple of hours with your friends or partner.
2. An excellent barbeque station
While not the largest fire pit, the Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pit can be turned into a small barbeque station. It ships with a steel lid with plenty of perforations that allow drippings to make their way away from the food.
This small practical lid design turns this fire pit into a small pellet-based grilling station. It’s not wide enough for small groups but it works well for grilling a few burgers, sausages, or vegetables for up to 2-3 people in a few minutes.
One of the best parts about this type of grilling is that it can be based on fire fueled by biomass or organic materials and not on electricity.
3. Solid 340 stainless steel construction
2 parts make the Inno Stage fire pit. There’s a stand that doubles as a catcher for ash as well as the fire chamber that goes on top. The stand can be placed on just about any flat surface, even on grass as it elevates the burning chamber well above the ground.
Both these parts are made from 304 steel. This is a type of durable steel with proven durability. It’s not a material you can leave out in the rain, however. You will need to keep the fire pit in its travel bag and away from the rain to maintain its shiny look.
4. Compact at a 15” diameter
At an outer diameter of 15 inches, the Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pit is one of the smallest fire pits that run on pellets.
However, its inner burning chamber is just as large as any other wood pellets portable smokeless fire pit. Inno Stage’s inner burning chamber is 11.4 inches in diameter while the Pit Boss Smokeless Fire Pit has an 11.5 inches inner burning chamber.
Size-wise, the Inno Stage fire pit is comparable to more expensive alternatives. This compact size doesn’t prevent it from burning with an almost smokeless fire.
5. Very easy ash removal
Removing ash from smokeless fire pits can be complicated. Some fire pits need to be turned upside down while others can only be cleaned using a shovel. The best part about the Inno Stage fire pit is that the stand doubles as an ash collector.
Our favorite features:
- It runs on wood pellets
- Assembled with 2 parts only
- The lid doubles as a grill
Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pit specs:
- 19lbs weight
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- 4” inner diameter
Our least favorite features:
- Small to heat large groups
- Not ideal for long-burning fuel such as logs
- Included carrying bag
The bottom line
The Inno Stage Smokeless Fire Pit is one of the smallest but easiest to clean wood pellets fire pits. It comes with a lightweight design recommended for occasional use or for making fire for up to 3 people.
This steel fire pit is also usable as a grill. It allows quick grilling based on wood pellets, unlike other smokeless fire pits that don’t have a grilling option.
Most importantly, this fire pit burns with an almost smokeless flame. This allows it to be considered for quick breaks at the beach or in the outback and returning home without smelling like smoke. Convenient in its design, it can be a great started fire pit beginners feel comfortable with as there are only 2 parts that go together without other complicated assembly steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
To explore more about different types of the smokeless fire pits, check out our articles on the following products: