If you want to stay warm when camping or want a luxurious glamping experience, you’re going to want a tent with a stove jack.
A stove jack allows air and fumes from a stove to escape the tent without sacrificing any heat from the stove.
This article has all the best tents with stove jacks, including small tents, large and tall tents, and tents that you can use in all four seasons.
- 1. Guide Gear Base Camp Tent, Outdoor, Hiking, Hunting, Four Season Camping with Stove Jack
- 2. RBM Outdoors Hot Tent with Stove Jack for 8 People
- 3. WHITEDUCK Regatta Canvas Bell Tent- w/Stove Jack
- 4. OneTigris Rock Fortress Hot Tent with Stove Jack Bushcraft Shelter, 4~6 Person
- 5. Guide Gear 12×18' Canvas Wall Tent and Frame
- 6. KingCamp Khan Glamping Bell Tent Winter Canvas Yurt Tent with Stove Jack
- 7. Vilemoon Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Stove Jack for Flue Pipes
- Can you put a stove jack in any tent?
- Do tent stoves really work?
- Is it safe to sleep in a tent with a stove?
Our Team’s Blackout Camping Tent Picks
7 Best Tents with Stove Jacks
1. Guide Gear Base Camp Tent, Outdoor, Hiking, Hunting, Four Season Camping with Stove Jack
- VENTILATION– The outdoor tent features a vented crown and 5 windows to let air circulate and keep you cool in warm weather.
- SPACIOUS – With a 14’ diameter and a 10’ center height which provides standing room, the camp tent is large enough to fit your hunting crew and all your camping gear.
- DURABLE – Made from robust and durable materials to last season after season. The waterproof tent features a bathtub-style floor for extra water resistance.
A great tent with a stove jack is the Guide Gear Base Camp Tent which fits eight people comfortably.
I like this tent because you can use it in all four seasons. The 4 season hot tent with stove jack keeps you warm in the winter. It also has a vented crown and five windows that you can open in the nicer weather to let in airflow.
It is also waterproof to keep everyone and everything inside dry. There is also a water-resistant floor if you need to set it up on wet or muddy ground.
You can also fit many people in this tent, and everyone can stand thanks to the ten-foot tall roof. You also have plenty of storage space in the tent.
2. RBM Outdoors Hot Tent with Stove Jack for 8 People
- ROOMY & COMFORTABLE – This model can serve as a comfortable shelter for up to 8 people. Go camping, fishing or even hunting with your friends or family. Everyone will be in absolute comfort in any weather. It has 2 windows and 2 entrances.
- QUICK INSTALLATION – Don’t waste your time on long assembly of the tent. This model has a unique installation system, like an umbrella. Just pop up the center of the tent and it is almost done. For maximum safety we also provide numerous pegs to fix the tent on the spot, on any terrain you choose.
- DOUBLE-TENT & WARM FLOOR - The hot tent has two layers for maximum comfort, warmth and isolation. The outer layer is made of moisture-resistant Oxford 300 PU 4000 fabric. The inner layer is made of Oxford 210 fabric with moisture-repellent impregnation of PU 2000 mm. It comes with an additional warm floor for extremely low temperatures. It has two slots for ice-holes, which is perfect for ice fishing.
Another great winter tent with a stove jack is the RBM Outdoors tent, which also fits eight people inside. It weighs 115 pounds, but it’s durable and will work in all weather conditions and seasons.
I love that there are two doors so everyone in your crew can enter and exit easily. It also is extremely easy to set up. Many tents take a lot of time to set up, but this 4 season tent with a stove jack pops up like an umbrella in the center. Then you just need to use the provided pegs to secure the tent to the ground.
The outside layer of the tent is water resistant, and there is a second layer under it for extra warmth. Furthermore, the wood stove is included with the tent. The sides of the stove are heat resistant for safety.
3. WHITEDUCK Regatta Canvas Bell Tent- w/Stove Jack
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: 100% cotton 8.5 oz. Army Duck Canvas in beige color, Waterproof & UV Resistant
- COMPLETE PACKAGE: includes High Quality Sewn-in PE groundsheet, Standard Mesh on Door and three Windows, 4 Strategic Vents for extra ventilation, Heavy duty trouble-free top grade zippers for maximum functionality, Aluminium Entrance Pole and door A-frame, Tool Kit that includes Pegs, Pins, Rain Cap and Rubber Mallet- ALL packed in waterproof tent bag (NO STOVE JACK)
- 3 SEASON TENT: All of our bell tents are waterproof as we have used weightless WR (Water) treatment that maintains the natural breathability of 100% cotton.
If you are looking for a 4 season canvas tent with a stove jack, check out the WHITEDUCK bell tent that is like a yurt. It is made of breathable cotton that is waterproof and UV resistant.
I like the ventilation it provides. It has three windows, four vents, and a mesh door that opens up. So, whether there is rain or sun, you can use this tent.
And it is perfect for a solo or two-person getaway, but it fits up to four people comfortably. If you are camping alone with this tent, there is no worrying about the setup since it goes up in just four easy steps:
- Stake the groundsheet
- Position the center pole
- Set up the door pole
- Stake the ropes
If you have a bigger group, there is also a six-person and a ten-person option.
4. OneTigris Rock Fortress Hot Tent with Stove Jack Bushcraft Shelter, 4~6 Person
- Versatile Hot Tent: 4 Season Tent equipped with stove jack for tent stove, wind-proof snow skirt with heat retention functionality to keep warm in cold weather. The double-door design and the foldable snow skirt can also ensure sufficient ventilation, make it a good choice to use in summer. - Perfect for Family Camping Hunting Fishing and more.
- Large Capacity: 12.4ft/3.8m in bottom diameter, 7.8ft/2.4m in heigh, capacity up to 6 people. It provides a roomy space, you can stand in or move inside the tent comfortably
- Premium Material: This hot tent is made of 70D coated nylon fabric with 3000mm waterproof rating, equipped with aluminum alloy tent pole. Double doors with quality snag-free YNS waterproof zippers.
A great choice for a 4 season tent with a stove jack is the OneTigris Rock Hot Tent. It comfortably fits four to six people, so it is great to take on a family camping trip.
With a family or big group of friends, you’ll appreciate the double doors giving you easy access to the tent.
I recommend the tent since it is great in all seasons and weather. The outside of the tent is made with waterproof material, and even the zippers are waterproof. There is also a wind-proof snow skirt to keep the heat in and the cold out. In the summer, you will get good airflow in the tent thanks to the top vents.
There is just one pole in the center of the tent that you need to put up, so the tent goes up fast.
5. Guide Gear 12×18′ Canvas Wall Tent and Frame
- 12' x 18' TENT – Guide Gear Canvas Tent for camping, hunting creates a warm, dry basecamp for your outdoor adventures. An excellent 4 season tent for adults built to handle any weather Mother Nature throws at it.
- STAY WARM AND DRY – Offering plenty of room, this large tent for camping has thick 10-oz. canvas walls and a roof for keeping the elements at bay. Canvas tent with stove jack opening. ??Fits a 5" stove pipe.
- BUILT TO HANDLE ANY WEATHER – A heavy-duty weather-resistant canvas shell makes it a great all-weather tent. The camping shelter comes with a sod cloth to prevent damp floors and wet sleeping bags.
Another option is a canvas wall tent with a stove jack, and the best one is by Guide Gear. This tent is perfect for all four seasons.
It has thick walls and a thick roof to keep the cold weather away and keep the heat from your stove inside. The tent also comes with a sod cloth to keep the floors and any sleeping bags from getting wet.
But, if you want to use it when the weather is nice, you can open the two side windows and the rear window for some fresh air.
I like this wall tent because it is easy to set up, despite its size and all the features it offers. You do not need any tools, just the aluminum tube frame, stakes, and guylines which are all included.
6. KingCamp Khan Glamping Bell Tent Winter Canvas Yurt Tent with Stove Jack
- 🎪【COTTON】PU Coated Canvas Bell Tent 1500MM Rainproof. Aluminum pole is strong and lightweight.
- 🎪【3 WAYS TO SET-UP】Remove the wall of yurt tent as a Canopy enjoy a 360-degree landscape without dead angle. Mesh Wall for cozy Summer Glamping with great ventilation. Regular Wall keep Warm inside when Camping in Cold Winter.
- 🎪【LARGE CAPACITY】Dia. 16.4ft, 212 square feet, top height 9.9ft, wall height 2.63ft. door height 5.9ft. The large canvas tent is ideal for 4 glampers on queen beds or 8 campers on sleeping pads.
If you want a more luxurious tent with a stove jack, consider the KingCamp Khan Glamping tent.
I love how this tent looks, and it doesn’t sacrifice space for the perfect glamping look. You can fit four queen-sized beds or eight sleeping pads in here.
You can open all the windows and doors in the summer for good ventilation. The walls all also come off, and you want to have just a mesh layer for 360-degree views from inside the tent.
The tent is flame retardant, so you don’t have to worry about using the tent and a stove inside in the winter. It also comes with a detachable piece on the floor for you to put the stove on. You can remove the stove if you don’t need it for extra space.
There is also a 13.2-foot option that holds six people if you want something smaller and more affordable.
7. Vilemoon Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Stove Jack for Flue Pipes
- 【Large Capacity】Bottom diameter: 10.5ft (3.2m) , height 5.2ft (1.6m) . You can cook, chat, work comfortably inside. It is roomy for 3 adults or 2 person with a stove.
- 【Premium Material】This hot tent is made of 210T polyester fabric with 3000mm waterproof rating, equipped with aluminum alloy tent pole. Double doors with quality snag-free waterproof zippers.
- 【Vent And Stove Hole】There is a window to view and ventilate to keep the airflow and avoid condensation. It is a hatchway for stove pipe too. You can install a tent wood stove make a high temp and cook in the cold season.
Finally, you can check out this ultralight hot tent which is great for a small group. You can comfortably fit three people in here without a stove or two people with one.8 people
And it is made to be used in any season. The outside is waterproof, and so are the snag-proof zippers. You can open the window to keep air flowing in the tent. And there are double doors for easy in and out and extra ventilation if you need it.
I like the tent because it only weighs 3.2 pounds, and when it is rolled up, you can easily bind it onto a backpack. It is also easy to set up, and all you have to do is put the center pole in place and stake out the guy lines.
You can choose to get this tent in brown, green, or white.
Comparison Table: Tents with Stove Jacks
|Guide Gear Base Camp Tent||$709.99||8 people||31″L x 15″W x 15″H||62 pounds||4 seasons|
|RBM Outdoors Hot Tent with Stove Jack||$3,079.00||8 people||Diameter 173’’ – 87’’H||114.8 pounds||4 seasons|
|WHITEDUCK Regatta Canvas Bell Tent- w/Stove Jack||$699.99||4 people||120″L x 120″W x 89″H||31 pounds||4 season|
|OneTigris Rock Fortress Hot Tent with Stove Jack Bushcraft Shelter,||$289.98||4~6 People||Diameter 148.8” – 93.6”H||9.2 pounds||4 season|
|Guide Gear 12×18′ Canvas Wall Tent and Frame||$1,824.99||10+ people||216″L x 144″W x 102″H||97.5 pounds||4 season|
|KingCamp Khan Glamping Bell Tent Winter Canvas Yurt Tent with Stove Jack||$1,399.99||8 people||196″L x 196″W x 119″H||99 pounds||4 season|
|Vilemoon Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Stove Jack for Flue Pipes|
|2-3 people||126″L x 126″W x 63″H||3.2 pounds||4 season|
Buying Guide Questions: What to look for in tents with stove jacks?
The most important thing to look for in a tent with a stove jack is a tent that has a large enough capacity for everyone you plan on camping with. You will need to get a tent large enough, so you have space for the stove and any belongings you have.
You also need a tent with fire-resistant materials in case there is an accident with your stove. Good ventilation should also be a priority to keep dangerous fumes from building up in the tent.
Tents with Stove Jacks Frequently Asked Questions
Tents with stove jacks are a great way to stay warm in the winter, but you can still use them in other seasons as a standard tent without a stove.
The Guide Gear Base Camp Tent is the best overall tent with a stove jack. But you can also find more specific tents like the luxury KingCamp Khan Glamping Bell Tent with Stove Jack.
Or go for an ultralight hot tent like the Vilemoon Tipi Hot Tent with Fire Retardant Stove Jack for Flue Pipes.
No matter which tent with a stove jack you choose, you will stay warm in the colder weather and have a great camping experience.
Andrea is passionate about going on adventures and enjoys spending quality time with her loved ones, whether it’s hiking through the mountains or camping by the lake.