Hiking has become an extremely popular outdoor activity in virtually every country in the world. For old and young, for families, or going solo, people are to be seen on trails and walks everywhere over weekends or holidays wearing a mix of amazing-looking footwear which Yeezy hiking boots are sure to be among. Hiking takes place outdoors, often in mountainous or other uneven and rough terrains.
Naturally, as you’re on your feet for a particular distance traversing all kinds of terrain, the most important piece of equipment will be your hiking boots or shoes.
Yeezy Hiking Boots can be considered a first choice. Not only are they sturdy and durable, but they can be worn as a fashion statement too.
All Yeezy hiking boots or shoes are stylish enough to be worn on any occasion, whether hiking, walking in the park, or going on a date. They not only look good, but they feel good too.
Seven of the Best Yeezy Hiking Boots
1. Yeezy Desert Boot – Rock
- The Yeezy Desert Boot Rock is modern and fashionable and slightly military-looking while being sporty and rugged.
- The uppers are a mixture of mesh, premium suede, and leather.
- The chunky gripped soles use Adiprene technology providing supreme cushioning, comfort, and protection.
- The uppers are waterproof which is good for use in cold and snow. These boots from Kanye West offer luxurious rugged looks in footwear and in spite of being expensive, they are luxury shoes that also offer great functionality.
- High-quality materials
- Lightweight and breathable
- Military looking but not heavy duty
- The adidas Yeezy Desert Boot Rock features a beige mesh upper with tonal nubuck and suede overlays
2. Yeezy Hiking Boot 500 High
- The ‘High’ of the Yeezy Hiking Boot 500 High means that this boot has ankle support and can be used for hiking, whereas the “Low” is more of a sneaker.
- They are of a high quality which is what one can expect from a Yeezy product. They are also very good-looking. The Mist Stone colorway is particularly pleasing to the eye having the neutral tones of gray and charcoal.
- These fashionable boots have uppers of mesh, Nappi leather (just a little), and premium suede.
- The sides are cushioned with soft pillows of Adiprene which make the boot not only soft to the touch but also fit like a sock or glove to your foot.
- The rubber soles have a swirly, chunky pattern giving a good grip in muddy and rough terrain.
- The lacing system is somewhat intricate, but these boots do come with a pair of traditional laces if you prefer a cleaner look.
- As far as size is concerned, because of the snug fit, it is recommended that you take a half size bigger than your regular shoe to give a more comfortable fit.
- These boots are not as durable as other Yeezy hiking boots but are highly recommended for long-distance walking or even everyday use.
- Fashionable and good looking
- Good ankle support
- Not as durable as other Yeezy boots
- Suede sole
- The adidas Yeezy 500 High “Mist Slate” is a February 2021 release of the high-top silhou-ette of Kanye West’s retro inspired
3. Yeezy Boost 750 Hiking Boots
- These are the most luxurious and one of the most expensive of the Yeezy Boots.
- On opening the box, your first words with the Yeezy Boost 750 boots will be ‘wow’. they look expensive and classy.
- They come in 4 different colors, and as these boots are for the fashion-conscious, you will need to choose the color according to your fashion style and personality.
- They come with an extra pair of traditional laces in case you don’t like their intricate lacing system.
- The uppers are plush premium suede which is perforated in the toe area for ventilation and good airflow.
- There is a leather spine at the back which gives excellent support to the Achilles.
- The soles are translucent gum – you also have the option of a ‘glow in the dark feature. There is a Velcro strap over the front upper for added comfort and stability.
- Another exciting addition to this high boot is the zipper at the side, concealed by a Velcro strap. This zip may be used up, down, or halfway – whichever you prefer. This is an exciting feature for the younger generation.
- The Yeezy 750 also uses the famous Boost Technology allowing for supreme comfort and energy in every step, no matter the terrain.
- Extremely comfortable
- Plush luxurious materials
- Can be quite expensive
- The second-ever adidas Yeezy Boost 750 release featured a strong "Triple Black" colorway. The upper is constructed with premium suede and incorporates a velcro strap. Noteworthy design cues include a perforated vamp and a zipper on the side panel to provide easy slip-on access. The matching TPU midsole covers Boost cushioning to provide comfort and return energy with each step.
- Yeezy 750 Boost
- Style Number: BB1839
4. Yeezy Boost 700 Wave Runner
- The Yeezy Boost 700 Wave Runners are also an extremely popular boot with a 5-star rating and excellent reviews.
- The colors black, teal, gray, and white are very eye-catching.
- The tongue and collar are padded for durability, comfort, and protection.
- The white rubber sole is chunky with orange accents. It houses the famous Boost cushioning making it very comfortable even when worn for extended periods.
- Stylish and good to look at
- They aren’t waterproof
- Developed by Kanye West, the Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 is a running sneaker-inspired model with a chunky sole.
- They also sport a combination of materials on the upper, padded tongue/collar, Boost cushioning, and a rubber outsole.
5. Yeezy Boost 350 V2
- The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 is the most popular of the Yeezy Hiking Boots in terms of its price, comfort, and durability. Reviews have stated that people have worn them for close to 150km before there is any sign of wear and tear.
- The Boost 350 has Primeknit uppers, which are lightweight and don’t crease. It is very soft to the touch and gives the feeling of wearing a sock instead of a shoe.
- The boots have a high back and tongue allowing for good support and durability
- Some of the 350’s have heel pull-tabs which some people might find a nice decorative touch.
- The sole is rubber with a ribbed midsole housing the famous Boost technology. This is amazing foam cushioning giving energizing comfort all day.
- You can get these boots in reflective or non-reflective versions.
- There is also extra cushioning around the ankles.
- Foot hugging
- Breathability with good air flow
- Excellent traction
- Quite expensive
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Zyon” is a Summer 2020 release that continues the model’s association with wearable, neutral-toned colorways
- The Primeknit upper takes on a marbled black, white, and grey look that can sync up with just about any outfit thrown its way
- A solid black woven side stripe spans from heel to toe to contrast the appearance. Beige cotton laces and a grey liner provide additional styling
6. Yeezy Boost 700 V2
- These fashionable Yeezy shoes are good for walking, hiking or just hanging out with friends and family.
- A particularly nice colorway with the Yeezy Boost 700 V2 is a mix of cream and light gray with silver detail.
- The uppers have a mesh base of reflective material with suede and leather detail.
- The chunky sole is black rubber for good grip.
- Futuristic and sleek looking
- Comfortable fit
- Good gripping sole
- A budget shoe that’s still pricey
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 “Geode” is the second release of the V2 iteration of Kanye West’s famous chunky sneaker
- The “Geode” Yeezy features an earthy color palette with dark brown and grey hues on the mesh, leather, and suede construction
- The adidas Three Stripe branding is incorporated abstractly into the design with waves of reflective material across the mesh paneling
7. Yeezy Boost 380
- These boots/shoes have mixed reviews, but it appears to be that they are replicas that have been sold as originals. So be warned and lookout for this.
- The uppers of these shoes are made from Primeknit, which is a thermoplastic yarn knitted into a strong and flexible textile used for shoes. It is a lightweight material and feels like a sock when the shoe is worn.
- Perforations on either side of the uppers allow for good airflow and ventilation.
- The midsole of the Yeezy 380 is semi-translucent gum which houses the soft foam cushioning of Boost technology.
- Strong materials
- Snug fit
- Boost technology
- The insole is too thin
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 “Onyx” is a November 2020 release of the evolutionary silhouette that features a low-contrast colorway
- Images of the Yeezy Boost 380 “Onyx” initially surfaced in December of 2019, though sneaker collectors would ultimately have to wait almost an entire year for adidas to officially launch the shoe
- Worth the wait, the sock-like Primeknit upper features a brown and black digi camo-like appearance
Buying Guide Questions and Answers
1. Is a Yeezy Hiking Boot suitable for mountainous hiking?
Yeezy Hiking Boots are essentially fashion shoes, so because mountain hiking can be rough and rugged, some of the hiking boots will not be suitable for this type of terrain.
2. Are Yeezy Hiking Boots suitable for everyday use in an urban environment?
They most definitely are. They are all stylishly designed and are very much sought after as fashion statements.
3. Why is Adidas linked with Yeezy?
Adidas and Yeezy joined forces in 2013. Adidas materials and technology are used in manufacturing, and Yeezy (Kanye West) does the designing. You can learn more about their background here.
4. Are any Yeezy hiking boots better designed for hiking than others?
Yes, this depends largely on the style, the color, and the materials used for the uppers.
5. How do you clean Yeezy hiking boots?
You can hand-wash your Yeezy’s or surprisingly, even machine-wash them.
6. What solution can be used in hand washing your hiking shoes?
Use one-part lukewarm water to 2 parts vinegar in a bowl. Use a hard-bristled brush for the sole and a softer one for the Primeknit. Wipe them with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry.
7. How do I wash my boots in the washing machine?
First, remove the laces and insole. Place each boot in a pillowcase and place it in the machine at a lower than 30 degrees temperature. Use a very small amount of your normal detergent and put it on a short cycle. When finished, allow them to air dry.
8. Are Yeezy hiking boots waterproof?
Yes, they have a waterproof lining to keep you dry.
9. Are there Yeezy Hiking Boots specifically for women?
There are Yeezy boots for women, but these are fashion boots and not hiking boots. Yeezy hiking boots are unisex; however, women will probably need a pair one or two sizes smaller.
10. Are Yeezy boots and shoes expensive?
Yes, they are, but then one always pays for making a fashion statement. They are also expensive as they are difficult to find due to the high demand. They are however good value for money.
11. What is the best way to choose a pair of hiking boots by Yeezy?
The first thing to consider is where you want to wear the boots. Do you just want them for a fashion item; do you want them for high days and holidays, or do you want them to use them for hiking, trail-walking, or running? These will all point to the type of boot you want to buy.
Yeezy Hiking Boots are very fashionable and will appeal to all ages. There is something for everyone – even, believe it or not, Baby Boys Yeezy Boost 350 V2.
These boots look stylish with anything and everything and have different colorways to match all your items of clothing. Having Boost cushioning or Adiprene soles, they are designed for stability, support, comfort, and style. With purchasing Yeezy Hiking Boots you just can’t go wrong.